Painting & Wallpapering | Reupholster | Design & Remodeling Consultations | Space Planning | Choosing & Implementing Color Schemes | Staging | Redesigns Using Existing Furniture | Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling
Custom Draperies, Valances, & Cornices
When tackling any decorating project, windows and walls should be given top priority because their treatment is the first step towards setting the decorating stage. All of our draperies are custom-made and take between four-to-six weeks to deliver. Prices vary based on fabric selection, window size, and style.
Five Easy Steps for Choosing the Right Treatments
1. Choose a designer you feel comfortable with and one who will listen to your ideas about your home or workplace.
2. Coordinate each room's colors, furniture, and carpet with the style selected.
3. Decide upon a nice fabric. You should avoid close-out or remnants because it could be gone if you need more later on.
4. Hire a professional workmanship to deliver a quality product (don't forget about matched patterns, 4" double hems, and weighted bottoms).
5. Have your drapes installed by one of our experienced professionals to ensure that they fit perfectly.
Visit our showroom to browse our wonderful selection of fabrics from many leading manufacturers, including:
Duralee™ | Brunschwig & Fils™ | Kravet™ | Imperial™ | Seabrook™ | Thibaut™ | Kasmir Fabrics™ | Greeff™ | Robert Allen™